Committee of the Whole
OverviewThe Board of Trustees constitutes the Committee of the Whole. The Village President serves as Chairman.
- 6:00 PM
- First Monday of the month
- Thiensville Village Hall Board Room
250 Elm Street
Thiensville, WI 53092
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View All Agendas and Minutes
ResponsibilitiesThe Village Board may refer matters to the Committee of the Whole for deliberation and recommendation to the Village Board. Duties of the Committee of the Whole include:
- Considering any matters referred by the Village Administrator or any members of the Village Board or Boards and Commissions
- Hearing all personnel matters and all matters involving hearings where the Village Board sits in a quasijudicial role
- Wielding the power and authority to direct the Village Administrator to conduct research, furnish facts, prepare reports and discharge business not requiring Village Board approval