How do I pay my traffic or ordinance citation?

Payment can be made to the Mid-Moraine Municipal Court Office, 962 West Paradise Drive, West Bend, WI 53095. Credit card payments can be made by calling 1-888-891-6064; Municipal Court number is 262-334-5700, hit Option #1 or go to to pay online.  This option is for traffic tickets only; pay for parking tickets by utilizing the Online Payments tab on the Village website.

Show All Answers

1. How do I receive a copy of a police report?
2. How do I pay my traffic or ordinance citation?
3. Does the Thiensville Police issue license plates or transfer title paperwork?
4. Does the Thiensville Police Department demonstrate how to install child car seats?
5. How do I pick up a copy of an accident report?
6. Can I ride or operate an electric scooter commonly purchased in a department store on the road?
7. Can I park my car on the street at night?
8. What can I do with expired or unwanted medications?
9. What types of medications are not accepted?
10. Can I ride electric scooters on the roadway?
11. Do I need a permit to solicit in the Village of Thiensville?