Business Renaissance Commission
OverviewThe Business Renaissance Commission consists of fourteen members. The members are two Village Trustees who are co-chairs, the Village Administrator, the Village Planner, members of the Thiensville business community, and residents.
- 6:30 PM
- Last Monday of the month (as needed)
- Thiensville Village Hall Board Room
250 Elm St.
Thiensville, WI 53092
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas and Minutes
- Organization Committee, Chairman: John Abbot
- Promotions Committee, Chairman: Jesse Daily
- Economic Restructuring Committee: Vacant
- Recognize existing businesses
- Develop a business incubator program
- Develop a list and contact sheet for local area businesses
- Help complete and compile surveys
- Help with Main Street Application Process
- Help create content for the business directory web site
- Help create, organize and run Thiensville promotions
To receive more information about helping the TBRC or becoming a committee member please fill out the volunteer form.