William F. Rausch Fire Museum

Historic Firehouse


The TFD Corporation funds and maintains the William F Rausch Fire Museum located within the Historic 1914 Fire Department & Village Hall at Buntrock Road and Main Street, a valued tribute to the fire service. The firehouse now serves as a community resource and houses the fire museum.

1935 Seagrave


The museum room houses one of the longest and most valued members of the Thiensville Fire Department, a 1935 Seagrave Suburbanite motorized pumper. The Corporations generosity led to the complete restoration of the Seagrave in 2007.
home_truck_03.png
William F Rausch Fire Museum.jpg