Historic Preservation Commission
The Historic Preservation Commission consists of seven Village residents appointed by the Village Board, one of whom is a Village Board member.
- 6 p.m.
- Second Wednesday of the month
- Thiensville Village Hall Conference Room
250 Elm St.
Thiensville, WI 53092
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas and Minutes
Duties of the Historic Preservation Commission include:
- Recommending to the Village Board the designation of structures, sites, and districts within the Village as historic Village landmarks
- Regulating construction, reconstruction, exterior alteration, and demolition activity on or affecting any historic landmark site, structure, or district
- Providing education to the citizens about the historic heritage of this Village and the historic landmark structures
Learn More About Village History