Welcome to the Thiensville Police Department's website page. The Thiensville Police Department comprises of seven sworn officers, one civilian employee, and 14 special reserve officers. All the members of the Thiensville Police Department pride themselves on being dedicated law enforcement professionals.
The Thiensville Police Department is a service-oriented police department. Our mission is to represent the village with honor by protecting the community through service and sacrifice. Our goal is to work with the citizens of our community to improve the quality of life. Some of the programs we offer to the community are: bike safety day, safety town, fingerprinting, home checks, medication disposal, and security checks for residential or businesses that implement Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED).
I invite you to browse our website and our Facebook page @ThiensvillePD to learn more about us. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to send me an email or contact me at 262-242-2100.
- HOW DO I PAY FOR A PARKING TICKET?
- How do I receive a copy of a police report?
- How do I pay my traffic or ordinance citation?
- Does the Thiensville Police issue license plates or transfer title paperwork?
- Does the Thiensville Police Department demonstrate how to install child car seats?
- How do I pick up a copy of an accident report?
- Can I ride or operate an electric scooter commonly purchased in a department store on the road?
- Can I park my car on the street at night?
- What can I do with expired or unwanted medications?
- What types of medications are not accepted?
- Can I ride electric scooters on the roadway?
- Do I need a permit to solicit in the Village of Thiensville?